1. Gayle finished her last final on Friday - WHEEE! I am officially a 3L now, guys. I have gotten one grade back thus far, and I DID NOT FAIL. So, whooooo to that.
2. I have also yet to sleep in. I went out Friday night with Amanda, a frequent commenter here, who is the BESTEST! PERSON! EVER! and that was brilliant, but then I had to wake up early Saturday morning to bake for my journal barbecue/party, which was yesterday afternoon, and a ton of fucking fun. I have the nicest people on journal with me ever.
3. I went out last night with a friend to the sing-a-long piano bar to-do in a wee hotel near us, which is possibly weirder and more wonderful than I will ever be able to explain. Just trust me.
4. I WOKE UP EARLY AGAIN this morning to get the post that was rattling around in my brain out before I cleaned the house with my roommates, because we have new potential roommates coming all afternoon to look at the house.
5. I am going out again tonight, I believe. To a concert. So: not an early night.
6. But tomorrow, I must WAKE UP EARLY AGAIN, to go meet with my professor, for whom I am doing research for this summer, even though I am supposed to have next week off, because this really interesting case has come up and he needs my brain, he says, "zombie-like," he says, to help him, and he wants to pitch the case to me. It is gonna have to be reeeeaaaally interesting to take up my week off.
7. I also need to figure out when I am going to go through, print, and then make 4 copies bound of all the journal applications for next year and get them to everyone by Tuesday, which means bumming around a kinkos for a couple hours (note: I hate kinkos). I am also trying to book a hotel in Dublin for one night for two people at the height of tourist season with a price limit, and WHY IS THAT SO HARD? It is hard. Also, I have a couple errands that must get done very soon.
8. I, clearly, have NOT UNWOUND YET. And I can't wait to write a couple really long emails and get back in touch with folks, but I need a couple more days, guys. I will get there. Sorry!
9. I swear, I am sleeping in Tuesday if I have to kill to do so.