- Getting a text message (accidentally sent, and not meant for me) from the abusive former friend last Wednesday.
- Getting a text message from the abusive former friend last Wednesday whose number I had blocked.
- Checking online and seeing that the numbers I had blocked had been erased. MEANING: I knew that if my rapist texted or called, it would come through, because I didn't know what the number was anymore to block it.
- Calling Verizon and being told that they only block numbers for 90 day periods, then reset your security controls. Asking what the fuck, and being told I would need to pay if I wanted to be able to permanently block a number. Getting pissed and saying no, because that is a shitty policy.
- NOT FIVE FUCKING DAYS LATER, getting a text message from my rapist.
- Giving the fuck up. Realizing there is no 100% guarantee on my safety and security, and letting it just fucking go.
Monday, November 22, 2010
Things I am not a giant fan of:
Posted by Gayle Force at 8:55 PM